The PERFECT Body (for you)

Would you rather be very thin (whatever very thin is for your body type and height) or would you rather just have more of an hourglass figure (more shapely chest and hips)? So, which one is better in your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• after i have my son, i want to get my body back close to how it was b4 kids... i was not super skinny but i was toned, & muscles were more defined.... now, not so much
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'd rather have the hourglass figure! as long as my tummy is toned =)
    yeah I miss fitting in my size 10 jeans, but I'm less than I was a year ago! slow but steady for me lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am thin and have an hourglass shape. My measurments are 36 30 36 and I am 5'5 and 133. I am curvier but my stomach is on the flatter side (could be toner though...) So I guess I am a little bit of both...???
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 3:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would want both. i would want skinny arms, legs and tummy and a bigger booty and chest!
    Anonymous

• Well, since we all want what we can't have, it seems...I do have a more "hourglass" figure, though I lost my nice big boobs when I lost a bunch of weight, lol. I would rather be skinny. I feel like if I was very thin, I would never have to look in the mirror and make sure that a particular pair of pants wasn't making my hips look bigger, or my butt too curvy, etc etc. Of course, I'm sure if I was very skinny, I'd long for an hour glass figure. Such is life.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• im a mixed momma black and italian so i hav always been small...under 95lbs all boobs now that im prego i love my curves sometimes i just think watever looks good on you and keep it tight not loose and all over
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Hourglass shape - it looks sexier and healthier.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2009