• In the Spotlight:

Anybody else dislike their brother-in-law / sister-in-law?

My hubby's sister's husband irritates me so bad! He is one of these people that is so nice that you just have to wonder about. Are people really that nice? My hubby's parents thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread! Sometimes he has his butt on his shoulders but it's like the in-laws don't see it and I have to be around them about every weekend! Maybe I am just jealous because i am not the favorite! LOL!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• For starters I know that I am def. NOT MIL's fav. person, nor do I care. I really do like my (soon to be) SIL - she's cool we get along really well and hang out quite a bit. Now, it's my BIL (DH's identical twin) that I want to slap upside the head sometimes. Not sure what his problem is lately but I really wish he'd "cut the cord" sometime soon or he's going to loose his fiance. MIL has come "in between" to many of his relationships and I hate to see this one go down the toilet too because of her. Other than that normally I like BIL unless he is trying to talk DH into some stupid "big boy toy" that neither one of them really need, lol.
    Anonymous

• I like my SILs, with the exception of 1, she completely ruined our lives and we don't talk to her anymore.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009