Cramps after a period!????

Ok- I was 7 days later, got my period and it was normal( flow/days) and now I have lite cramping?? I never get that. Could it be ovualtion??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Weird because I had the same thing last month and it was mild cramping for 3 days and I'd been done with my period for 2 days already. According to 2 different charts, I never ovulated for the month of May and for some reason, my "symptoms" are becoming worse than ever and it's not all in my head. I'm 37 and have NEVER had any of these issues before except for when I was pregnant the 2nd time! My 1st was really easy with almost no symptoms! I have taken several urine tests and they are all negative!! This month's period is nothing other than mystifying and I don't get it!!! Just keep track of it and you could be ovulating early but don't you normally feel the same ovulation pain each month?
    ttc37

Answer by ttc37 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I normally feel cramps a little later in the month. I thought maybe it was weird because my period was 7 days late.
    Anonymous

• It could just be the hormones a bit out of whack then. I'm trying to make myself believe that! You can ovulate early, late, or right on time.
    ttc37

Answer by ttc37 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009