On your second marriage? How long were you married to the 1st and how long have you been married to the second?

I'm just wondering if there are women out there that have a successful 2nd marriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was married to my ex for about 3 years. We were highschool sweet hearts and never dated anyone other than each other. We got married young and kinda grew up into different people. I've been married to my husband now for just about a year (together for 3.5 though) and i think this one will stick! lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was married to my ex for 14 years, I was single for 8 years and I've been married to my second husband for two years now... life is good, or dare I say great!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 4:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was married the first time for almost 7 years,the second marriage we are in our 15th year.
    Anonymous

• #1 was 3 1/2 years (you'd think someone would have said it wasn't a good idea to get married at 17 while you were pregnant!) and I got hitched to #2 Dec 20 of last year. Happier than I've ever been!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My first was less then a year, my second will make 4 years in Nov. 09
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 4:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009