I'm desperately looking for some original baby shower game ideas!

My mom is throwing me a baby shower in a little over a week and we are completely stumped as to what games we should play. Does anyone have any ideas for us?

Annette7931

Asked by Annette7931 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can get a bunch of clothes pins and give everyone 2 and if they say the word baby whoever hears them gets one of there pins and the person at the end of the shower with the most pins wins.

You can put baby food in some seperate containers and try to have people guess what they are by smelling or tasting whatever they please.

you can think of a lot of nursery rhymes and give some hints and the people have to guess what the are.... (ex. They went up a hill for water.... Jack and Jill.......A lamb followed her every.... Mary had a little lamb) Obviously I would come up with better clues....

Fill a bottle with gummie bears and have people guess how many are in there

Get some string and have people try to guess how big around your belly is... then at the end measure your belly and compare the strings
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 4:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• There were 2 games at my shower for number 3 that I haven't seen at another.
    One was you get a bowl of cotton balls, you blind fold the player and they have to use a serving spoon to lift as many out as they can onto the floor. It is hard because they weigh nothing.
    The other one is to put small safety pins (closed) into a bunch of rice and then blind fold the player and they have to get as many as they can out.
    These are really easy and inexpensive to do.
    Hope this helps!
    mzfam99

Answer by mzfam99 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• get like 5 differemt candy bars and 5 different diapers. melt the candy bars and place a diff candy bar in each diaper. number them and have the guests try to figure out what the candy bar is. i did that at mine and it was hilarious.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2009