If you have older brothers, didn't they annoy the shit out of you when you were little?

Mine did. Always threw stuff at my doll houses and ruined the set up. Oh, what fond memories.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My little brother was like that, but my oldest brother was my idol. He was never rude or ugly to me. My little brother made up for both of them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I got in trouble for painting my baby doll craddle camo. I told my parents i had to paint it in the tree house so the boys wouldnt kill my babies! LOL they always picked on me.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Not really,I only had 1 brother,and he was younger,but, I did make me sick,because he was the only boy with 5 girls,so my mom and dad thought he was a KING,not,lol.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes my brother picked on me all the dang time. Even when I was born and they went to show him me, he pointed at another baby and said I want that one. So he didn't even want me from the very beginning. He would run into my room and steal stuff just to get a rise out of me. Drove me insane. I have a son now and I'm just dreading thinking about how he will interact with another especially if the new baby is a girl.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 4:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• my 2 older brothers, they taught me alot. they were buttholes at times but they knew better than to be mean to me.my oldest sister was an out-and-out biatch to me, my other 2 sisters were my best friends. my baby brother was alright.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have 1 older (by 17 months) and 2 younger. It doesn't matter how much older or younger they are than you, it is there job to worry you. I think it is a federal law.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009