who loves the song journey-dont stop believing??

I love this song!!!

my2loves0607

Asked by my2loves0607 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love most songs by Journey, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do. I put it on my mp3 player for whenever I start walking.
    autumns_mom22

Answer by autumns_mom22 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Huge Journey fan waving her hand over here
    clairandamjones

Answer by clairandamjones at 1:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!! JOURNEY ROCKS!!!!! My all time fave band, ever!
    theyareallmine

Answer by theyareallmine at 1:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• well i love the whole album but there is a reason. the first time I made love on my terms ( long story of sexual abuse in my childhood) the guy put this tape in and it was perfect. Let's just say we made it through both sides of the whole tape lol... So umm yeah I love that song lol.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 1:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• NOT ONLY Don't Sop Believing, but Lights, Wheel in The Sky, I'll Be Alright Without You, Stay Awhile , Sweet and Simple, Any Way You Want It, Winds Of March, You Better Wait, Daydream, Girl Can't Help It, Lovin' Touchin, Squeezin,' The Party's Over, Ask The Lonely,Separate Ways(Worlds Apart) Who's Cryin' Now, Only The Young, Send Her My Love,Be Good To Yourself, It Could Have Been You, Why Can't This Night Go on Forever, Oh Sherrie ( named my daughter after this song) Lovin'You Is Easy, Too Late, Feelin'That Way, Any Time, City of The Angels, Foolish Heart, Still They Ride, Patiently, Open Arms, Faithfully, Precious Time, Homemade Love, Good Morning, Girl, Natural Thing, Little Girl, Opened The Door, La Do Da, Walks Like A Lady, People and Places, Someday Soon, Where Were You, Departure, Live singing The Midnight Special theme song, Majestic,Line Of Fire, Where were You, I'm Cryin'Somethin' To Hide,Can Do, Raised On Radio
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Check the Fun Note Slide show on my page--you'll see how much I love it!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I love it, I had it playing in labor and delivery with my daughter.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• "Took the midnight train going anywhere....." (*sigh*) now it's stuck in my head......

I love the song!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Yep! Journey is a great band!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 6:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009