does any else HAVE N-LAWS FROM HELL? nOT HIS PARENTS HIS OTHER RELATIVES?

babygoins09

Asked by babygoins09 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I agree with the above, his oldest sister was bizzare and did not like me. But when I stood up to her (in a nice way I conveyed I was not going to take any crap anymore). I am a Christian woman and I prayed, and my prayer was answered. She doesn't come around her any more and she does not butt into my business anymore! She used to treat me like I was not good enough for him. Well, at least I showed her I am smart enough to deal with bullies!
    Anonymous

• yes his oldest sister. when i had my baby shower, she asked (and actually got) a carseat for him for her car even though we didnt have one yet. i was so mad! but i only see her once a year since we moved :D
    Anonymous

• Yup! FIL's Sister & her husband - I cringe everytime FIL/SMIL mention they are coming down for a visit. They both know everything - and I mean EVERYTHING. There way of doing something is far better than yours, so you should do what they say, no questions asked. If they don't agree w/your opinion or you don't agree with theirs, they will argue with you until you see things their way. They've also been thru every life experience you could possibly dream of so they are ALWAYS full of advice (eye roll) Needless to say I can't stand them and try and ignore them as much as possible when I do have to put up with them. Funny thing is - their own kids rarely call them and they have little to no contact w/their grandkids, gee I can't imagine why?
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• His family are all crazy. Sometimes they're easy to get along with, sometimes it's like "you come from these people?" I've just learned that my children needing a nap is a great way to make an exit. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My inlaws hate me!!!They are constenly stirring up shit,If one of them calls my house and im not home they call my husband and tell him im being mean to them.My sister in law hangs out with his exs and invites them to her house just to start shit,because she hated them when they were with my husband,its just a way to hurt me and cause problems,which it does we fight about it alot.He dosnt see that they do it on porpose.How hard would it be for him to put himself in my shoes what if my sister was inviting my exs to her house?
    Anonymous