Anyone stumped on Father's Day ideas?

I just made a collage at Walmart.com of pics of daddy and baby. It came out so great. He's going to love it. I don't know what I will get him from "me," because the collage is from Leila.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby is deployed so I was limited as to what to do. My daughter and I made him a little scrap book of pics of him and the kids. I also put a little sweet card in there with some "IOU"'s for when he gets home :-)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I know I am.... My boyfriend has stepped into being the father to our son... And I have never seen anything like that he seriously touched deep into my heart by doing this... I really wna to get him sonething great to show him how much I apperciate him being here, I just cant think of anything
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 4:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I ordered some shorts from L. L. Bean. They were having a sale. He loves breakfast in bed and just being lazy. (Being lazy is hard for him.) We'll cook on the grill and watch the NASCAR race.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009