Rice a roni!

I usually only make one box of ricearoni but for some reason it seems like only a cup of rice came out...

Is it me or is there a shortage of food in a package. I thought maybe it didn't look like much because it was a bigger pan but the box is the same size. I don't get it!!!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, it's like that with everything. Quantity decreases, price increases. That's why I don't buy pre-packaged stuff like that. I always make my own rice. Healthier and cheaper.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I've noticed that with quite a few boxed items in the last year or so. Same or more money wise but less food. When they are available in a certain item I buy the family size.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009