Endomitriosis?

This runs in my family and I have been having pain and cramping and nothing showed up on the ultrasound. Has anyone else dealt with this? Or had anything else turn up that didnt show on an ultrasound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Health

• hi, I had endometr. too. I got preggers three times no problems. my last pregnancy began soon after i had a ruptured cyst on an ovary with a second cyst remaining for a bit then disappearing. a few years after my last baby suddenly one period out of the blue with no warning at all I ran a high fever and had pains like labor like with that troublesome cyst right before my last preg. I went to a dr. and I was told I had two masses and my ovary was no longer viable. It turned out to be endo out of the blue that kiled off my ovary.

A bit b4 my cyst ruptured I had several months of non stop literally of ovulation mucus running out of me. Then it ruptured then I became pregnant. So if u r hvnway longer than usual periods or ovulation mucus u should see a doctor. Also, whn yrs ltr I had pains like labor and ended up having endome. stranguling my ovary I had no warning of that other than suddenly a fever pains.
    Track see dr.
    Anonymous