why is cafe mom so darn addicting?lol

ill be honest under anonymous.. lol .. for me its the most stimulating thing i have going on through the day most of the time ... and it helps me not feel lonely... and most of all i luv all the wonderful advice i have recieved... why are u addicted to cafe mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think it is the same for me i am alone all day when my husband is at work (preparing to be a stay at home mom before going back to work) i love the advice and support thanks ladies and def you for posting this question!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Same here I stay home with the kido til 5 then I'm off to work I dont get to see my boyfriend all day... and this is pretty much what I do just think of questions and I really like giving advice
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 4:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yeah, I haven't been on much lately, but sometimes cafemom is the only adult interaction I get all day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009