At what age did you start getting grey hair?

I am getting some now and I am just 25! Do you just keep coloring your hair every so often or what?

Asked by IzzeAddy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got my first one the day after my 21st bday lol...but after that they started at about 25, a few tho not alot. just color it when you can see the grey again, no biggie mom.

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm almost 28, I think I have 2 of them. There is one bright white one that has been there for years.

Answer by mybella81 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 16... no lie!! Same as my brother and sister.... =(

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My grandmother's hair turned gray when she was around 18. I on the other hand have started to get them in the last 2 years and I'm in my late 30's.

Answer by rune2319 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 17. I dyed it for years. I'm 35 now and I've given up the coloring. I have streaks of white - not grey - hair. I love it!

• teenager for me too =[

Answer by jeana at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was getting gray when I was around 20 ... my dad started going gray early in life, and I must have inherited that gene! Anyway, I have a lot more now (I'm 27), but I also have curly hair so you can't really tell. It's definitely more noticable when I straighten my hair though.

Answer by ap9902 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 16... I always joke DH gave them to me because that when we first started dating! :)

Answer by illoyd829 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 1st one when I was FOUR YR OLD!!! Had white temples at 18 when grad'd from hi school, at 52 about 75% white, & long - to my waist. and THICK.

Answer by WyoArmyMom at 9:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I got my first at 12.

I've gotten a few more since then, but I only have 5 or so that I can see. I just make sure my hair is parted properly, and it's no problem.

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009