Uncontrollable farting, hairy and leaking nipples, peeing on myself, Are you serious?!?

Just watched the Tyra Banks show and boy am I not looking forward to these symptoms. Does this happen to everyone? I plan on going to college until I'm about 8 months. Am I really going to be in the middle of the class when I cut one loose? I have been saying I dont want anything to put my college on hold but that is going to be just traumatizing for me. I can deal with the leaking and hair, but farting and peeing myself???? ***Holds head in hands*** Is there anyway to avoid these symptoms or maybe lighten them a little???

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 4:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow, you just described my ex husband with your post title.....

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• nope if you have them you have them! Sorry I cant say otherwise. There is also heartburn, muscle ache backache, swollen ankles to name a few more.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• first of all hon do NOT take life advice or medical info of any kind from a talk show lol. The farting...you will be gassier than normal maybe but that doesnt mean you will fart without warning, not at all. the leaking pee, wear pantiliners, the nipples they have breast pads, and the hairiness is not like a gorilla lol...you will be fine. go to school.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• exercise nd a healthy diet do make a difference tho...

Soniam301

• LOL, not everyone gets those symptoms. I know I had the gas at about 7 weeks but it wasn't that bad. TMI, but I learned to quietly let one go (while no people around school) andI didn't begin to get the really strong urge to pee while much later on in pregnancy. You'll be fine!! :)
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 4:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How about the one--you waddle like a duck. To avoid them==do not get pregnant

Answer by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Also, cut the fast food and grease as well. That will help tremendously in controlling the gas.

Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 4:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• To help with the inconsistant bladder doing kegels and regular exercise real help keep that in control.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• lmao louise kinda late for that dont ya think???

Thanks avp I'm going to be doing lots of that but low intensity... I hope the excersise helps :)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 5:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yeah eggs will give u lots of gas and probably more if it has cheese and bacon on it too!!!
    Anonymous