fathers day

what are your plans for him on fathers day?

i am sending my husband to a "golf day" with one of our friends, because he does not like golfing by himself. little does he know we have been planning this for two months on him so all he has to do is get up and go golfing, lol, he doesnt even have to touch his wallet that day!!

katie_s1

Asked by katie_s1 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH, myself, and our son will participate with my family in a 5k walk/run for prostate cancer. My father was recently diagnosed with it and had his prostate removed about 3 weeks ago.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• A miter saw, and he got a midi keyboard for the computer.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I haven't figured out this year, but I did that last year (golf outing with restaurant gift card for him & his buddy). He really needed the outing, he works so hard, you have to make an excuse for him to stop! LOL! He takes really good care of our family, I'll have to dream up something to make him feel special.....hmmmm....
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 4:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

so they do like it lol. that is exactly why i am doing it, he stresses about his job everyday so i wanted to give him a mini vacation.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yes I am going totake him to my favorite restaurant. Hash house
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 5:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My husband isn't my father so it's up to the girls. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009