What to get bf for fathers day???

So he isnt the real father to our son but he has been here for him since december and treats him like his own i really want to show him how grateful I am that he is here, he means the world to me and my son and I really want to get him something extremely special but i am stumped... any gift ideas for a new dad on his first fathers day

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 4:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO has been there since 2months before DD was born, so I am kind of in your same boat. He's not going to be here for Father's day, he'll be gone for a month for training (Army), but I am going to get him a card from Shutterfly with pics of him and DD that is customized. When he deploys he can hang it on his wall. I am sure I will get him something else, probably junior mints (his fav candy). lol
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 5:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would have DS "make" him a card with finger paints and put a CD in it with that country song that goes " I hope I'm at least half the man, that he didn't have to be."
    (Or if you have the money, you could get him an Ipod/MP3 player and load that song on to it for him.)
    He will be happy that you are acknowledging him for fatherrs day no matter what you get him. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009