What are some earliy signs of labor

i am three centmeters dialated last time i went to the doctors and im due july 22 2009, i am wondering some tome i get these really short sharp pains in my sides and lower side also and then sometimes i also find my stomach really hard for like 2 min and then really soft some times i leak from down there but nothing to bad i also feel a lot of presure sometimes i also have pain like farther up maybe by my servix i am unsure how much longer i prebley have left the doc said i would be early he said with in three weeks but i think that is because i told him i had no signs of labor im not sure if i do or not

Mrs.NewMommy303

Asked by Mrs.NewMommy303 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you need to call doc and tell him exactly what you are feeling...no one else can tell you about your body but him. call, dont risk your baby by waiting ok?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• The pains/abdominal hardness you described are CONTRACTIONS. Keep a log of how often they are coming and how long they last, and call your doctor.
    RCrohn

Answer by RCrohn at 5:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009