has anyone

has anyone ever had back labor?? what is it like and when do you know it is time to go to the hospital with back labor???

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 5:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine was nothing but back labor...it never went anywhere near the front. Just non-stop back cramps. Almost like I had been having constipation for a year and now it turned into bad diarrhea and cramps...It was killer. My hospital was an hour and a half away...so, whenever it hurt and wouldn't go away, I went. My labor only lasted 7 hours from first inkling of a contraction till he was out. I had no pain meds.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I never have but my best friend did and she said it was just a constant pain in her back that didn't go away no matter how she moved or layed. She had never heard of back labor before so she had no clue that she was in labor but she had a feeling something was wrong so she went to the ER about 7 hours after they started and she had her daughter not even 15 minutes after she got to the ER.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009