Home Business/Mom working at Home

I want to make more when I am at home, But i do not want to spend money to start a business, any good business's for a Mommy who would like some extra income.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I didn't want to put any money up front either, but my girlfriends & I joined an on-line shopping club that pays us to shop on-line and refer others to do the same. We don't have to sell anything, like Amway, you just buy what you normally would buy, have it delivered to your doorstep and get cash back for doing it. A lot of the stores accept store coupons and so many of offer free shipping. It's great for stay at home moms.

I was really hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Easy way to earn money, which we all need right now. Look for yourself. There is NO pressure from this company AT ALL.

www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• At Procard you will never have to spend a dime! Training and supprt is provided and we are "A+" rted with the BBB.  ❤

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am with an awesome company called Gold Canyon Candles! I love it!!! This month we are offering a sign up special that is better than free!!!! You would have to pay a small initial payment; however that small payment is fully refundable in 30 days with qualified sales!! Not only can you earn your kit free..but you can also earn FREE business supplies! If you are interested in this company please send me a pm and I will give you the information on the company and what we have to offer! This is my website if you are interested in checking out what we have available!
    www.mygc.com/LacieRalston
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 5:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Momm2Princess- How much is the intial sign up fee?
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes!

Just check out my website : http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain great resources, information and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Avon is a great way to make extra income from home! It is only $20 to start up and you can start making money asap. Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    I would love to help you! Please PM me with any questions!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I belong to a great many "FREE" businesses... But to be honest, you get what you pay for! The ones I have invested in bring me in one hundred times more than the free ones do! I know people get a little afraid when they have to put money in to things but that's the truth!

Take the free tour at www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Free is not always free if there are monthly fees to be a member or fees for your website. Our company has a June special, $14.50 one time fee to join. I have made over $21,000 Part-time. It was worth the $29 I paid to get started.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009