need to strenghen my teeth

my teeth are so crappy after having kids,they are always chipping i also have acid reflex alot sometimes and that may be affecting it my teeth are just thin and brittle,i am scared i am only 29yrs old man when and if i drink something other than water i always use a straw is there anything that can seriously strengthen my teeth i have tried mouth washes and all sorts of tooth pastes but nothing seems to work.Any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Health

• Please go see a dentist.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• SORRY but you are going to have to go to the dentist sooner or later your teeth are not gonna get better I have had some bad back teeth and i didnt go to the dentist for years and it just made it worse.I have an appt mom oh no ! I dont know if you have dental ins. but some places have a credit card for your teeth.Also start taking vit.A &D to that may help make your bones and teeth stronger but its not gonna fix them.
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009