what to do to stay busy while hubby gone for long period of time?

mommies that have husbands who work for the army or any other type of job that their partner is gone for long time, what do you do to keep busy?? I miss him so much and having a hard time keeping busy. It's giving me anxiety thinkin about him being gone for so long. He wont be home for 6 months. What do you do to stay busy? suggestions?
I dont drive either which makes it rough to go anywhere

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been Home schooling Mariah since she was in grade k abeka book curr.I have a youthful appearance and my daughter is mixed. I feel that I don't get treated like the mom that I am. But, My daughter loves me. She always Thanks me for always being there for her.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 5:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• friends! I'm with other army wives whos hubby's are deployed as well and we go from noon til about midnight!!! It's NOT easy! I take my dd to the park daily, just getting out of the house... even if it's a walk around the block... anything to pass time! My hubby has been gone 11 mo and i have 4 more to go... If I don't get out one day, i'm inside for 4 days cuz i get SOOO depressed! Also, our park is across the street so that makes it easier! really, the key is getting out and doing SOMETHING!! ANYTHING! It makes time go by and that just means it's sooner to him getting back to you!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• go on walks, try a new hobby, play games with the kids, read, organize, cook and bake, workout, plant a garden, work on a project to have ready for your hubby when he comes home =]
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009