Are you happy it's summertime?

I am I can't wait to sit out in the sun all day and swim. (my friday is Saturday. My weekends are Sunday and Monday.)

I just wish I had passed on the summer college session. Oh well at least i will get psycology and government out of the way.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 5:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi there Edna! Great to see you sweetie!
    The good thing about studying in the summer is that you can do it poolside or in your backyard.

Personally, I can't stand summers here in Virginia. They are too, too hot and humid. It gets so humid that I can barely catch my breath. I live inside in the a/c during the most humid months. I do love the sunny days, though. Sunshine, singing birds, summer storms, the greenness of the trees and grass, and hearing children laugh and play are my favorite things about summer.

Chat with you later, my friend!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes!!! I am not a big fan of the cold weather. Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ya, i'm in alaska, so it's not HOT, but at least there isn't any snow on the ground!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I love summertime. I live in Texas so it will get up to 102 degrees here in the next month of so, but I don't care I love the summer.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i hate the summer time. i hate the hot weather . i seem more grumpy, i get hot going from the house to the car. i normaly sit in house with the a/c on, i dont go out uless i really have to.i perfer the fall and winter.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm so excited! The best part is all the grill food.. it's gets me off the hook for dinner :)

Oh crap I forgot to make the rice! Gotta go!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes!!! It's my first summer since being back in my lovely state of California. No more NY humidity, no more yucky sticky summers away from home! I'll miss Ralph's Ices a little... It'll be HOT, and I'll be pregnant, but I can't wait for the Gilroy Garlic Festival, eating cold watermelon, sipping sweet sun tea and helping my toddler swim in her baby pool.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm really happy it's not cold and snowy but I'm not a huge fan of the hot weather. I live in MI, near the water, and our summers can get brutally hot and humid. Thankfully the humidity isn't too high now so the weather is actually pleasant! I should be outside enjoying it but my neighbor is mowing his lawn ... bummer!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE summertime!!! Too bad it's rainy and like 60 degrees. It was just like 80-something a few days ago. The weather here is crazy. I can't wait to go swimming!! I really can't wait for the first time I bring my daughter in the pool!! We plan on moving to Florida, before dd starts school. It will be wonderful . . . swimming weather 6 months a year!! I'm jealous viola . . . Texas must be awesome!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Summer means that I am off work until August. Dam skippy I am happy it's summer!

floating in pool

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009