Could this be implantation bleeding????

Well I was due for my period 4 days ago, haven't taken a test yet because it could just be late. Well I started what I thought was af this morning, it was discharge mixed with a very light pink. I have had this only a little bit throughout the day, and only when I wipe. I have had 2 other children and have never had this so I'm not sure what really to expect. We had been trying for almost 2 years and finally let nature take it's course so maybe this is finally it. I have been having symptoms but it's so hard to really tell if it's pg symptoms or af. Have any of you had implantation bleeding? Does it sound like I should go get a test? Or how long after implantation should I test if this is whats going on? Thanks in advance for any input or help you can provide.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation occurs 7-10 days after ovulation, so that is kind of late for implantation bleeding. Some women still have a little bleeding at first anyway even though they are pregnant. I would take a test, or wait until tomorrow and see if you have a heavier flow.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2009