Did anyone here ENJOY being pregnant???

When I got pregnant, I was bombarded w/ a slew of pregnancy related-horror stories: heartburn. swelling, pain, nausea, crazy weight-gain, high blood pressure, everything under the sun ever known to women. But, as I braced myself for the worst nothing happened and ended up having the best pregnancy ever! Did anyone else enjoy being pregnant?

xXAdrianXx

Asked by xXAdrianXx at 5:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i loved mine. i enjoy being pregnant and i even enjoy labor/delivery (i was on mega super drugs) lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did! And the same thing happened to me. I got the whole "When I was pregnant...insert horror story..." but other than hearburn (which tums took care of nicely) and a little back pain, I had a lot of fun. I had no swelling, nausea, my weight gain was good, no high blood pressure or anything.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I hated HATED being pregnant....I had crappy pregnancies and crappy labor and delivery but I would go through the labor and deliv a million times over again before I would want to be pregnant again.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I didn't really have any problems either. I was just telling my bf that you always hear these women saying "oh im soooooo ready to have this baby already" and for me its like "its 9 days till the due date ALREADY?" lol. i guess we are a few of the lucky ones
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 6:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I didnt have any real problems, morning sickness any time of the day lasted a few weeks during my second tri-mester..but other than that. and the ocasional pain in the back i was pretty okay. i managed to work on my feet and go to school until i was 9mos...soo i would say i did pretty good for myself!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh I loved being pregnant!! I felt so good, and healthy from the prenatal vitamins. Plus I actually lost weight, my hair never looked better, finger nails grew and people always taking care of you. Although my labor was hell but afterward was so wonderful with my baby and the drugs didn't hurt!!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i LOVED being pregnant! the only thing that i ever got out of all those horror stories was the heartburn. but like AutumnsMom31309 said, tums took care of that very nicely. =] never got any swelling, nausea (well a little bit in the first trimester but not really any at all) but yeah i had a great pregnancy and delivery. i miss it a lot actually! =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOVED it. I was actually upset when I realized I had gone into labor. I mean I was happy to be closer to see my son, but my first thought was "I CAN'T be in labor yet! It's too early! I'm not even done!" I enjoyed my pregnancy so much, I was just sad to see it end.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 6:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I love pregnancy. Even with the varicose veins, nausea, heartburn, twice daily injections, sore pelvis, and exhaustion, I absolutely love being pregnant. Sure, there are hard days, but you can't expect to get something as awesome as a newborn without a little work, right? I just gave birth two weeks ago, and while I'm fine with waiting a little while now, I'm really looking forward to being pregnant again in the next few years!
    busyizzybsmom

Answer by busyizzybsmom at 7:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm enjoying it very much. Other than the farts that can peel rust off of metal, some horrid backne, and the occasional problem with water retention I'm A-Ok.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009