If your child did some of the naughty things that you done when you were their age how would you react to them?

As a parent you never want your child to do the things that you have done in the past but, if they did how would you react to it? If they smoked, did drugs, had sex before marriage, got pregnant young, slept around, drinks, etc. how would you react? Would you be more stern and disciplinary than your parents were on you when you did it?

momofonewntmore

Asked by momofonewntmore at 5:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd go by the rule,"do as I say,not as I do[did]"
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My parents were so strict that I didn't really do that much. They knew if I breathed too many times. I think, no I know they had spies everywhere!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't even want to think about that!!! She's just a little baby now, so i have a long time before I have to worry about that. My parents were also very strict, which made me sneaky.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My boys don't tell me a thing. One is so quiet; it makes me wonder what's going on in his social life. I don't think there's anything I can do at this point. He's 15.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 6:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was actually a hard-working, honest, and good teenager. I enjoyed drama and chorus. I enjoyed fun, clean pop/rock music. I rarely dated because I had priorities in my life. I studied hard and earned top grades in high school. I was a friendly, outgoing person who loved to make friends from all walks of life. I worked hard at my job and saved most of my money.

I only wish my girls would act like I did when I was their age! Except for my 17 year old, my oldest and youngest daughters have no clue as to what responsibility, hard work, ethics, and personal accountability mean in their lives.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009