If U could do it over again, when would U choose to conceive child #2?

How old should baby #1 be? Should he/she be potty trained already? In pre-school? Out of the house w/ a job? xlOlx When would U choose to conceive child #2?

xXAdrianXx

Asked by xXAdrianXx at 6:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would like to have givin birth to my second one last month...I am not even preggo but that was the age gap I wanted for my kids a little over 2 years apart
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't change anything. I love how far apart my boys are. My oldest just turned 5 at the end of May and my youngest turned 1 in March.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well I am TTC#2 now, but i think we should have started a few months ago. Other than that, i'm ok with it. My son will be over 4 when i have the next one, and i think thats good. He will have had over 4 years with mommy and daddy, and plus he will be at an age where he can help somewhat with the baby, and understand whats going on so he won't feel left out.
    jasonsmommy05

Answer by jasonsmommy05 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I always thought I wanted to have them closer together (2 - 4 years at most), but as fate would have it there is an 11 year gap between my older one and my twins. Now I'm so glad it worked out this way. The big age gap meant my first had plenty of individual attention when she was younger, and now she helps out with the little ones and they really look up to her.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009