so to register for baby showers??

can you go into the store and pick stuff out?? or just do it online? i am planning on going this weekend to places like walmart & target... toys r us... the simple stores we have in town and i just was wondering

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 6:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If i were you id just stick to one..target is AWESOME, and people can find your registry online and have items shiped to you...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I registered at target and babies r us. Personally, i loved babies r us. They give u a suggested list and everything..things that you will need, things that you may also want. You can also go to the store and do it, and then add stuff or change stuff online later on (at both places). I would go do some of it atleast if i were you.. its fun. lol. If you do it completely online make sure that you pay attention to items that are only available online.
    IF you do go out and do it, they will give you a little scanner and let you loose in the store to scan what you want on there! =)
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 6:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I registered at 3 places because our friends and family requested that we register at different places. It give people the option of shopping where they prefer and a price range.

And you can do either. I prefer going into the store because they give you a list of suggested things and usually a little gift bag with coupons and baby items.

I registered at Wal-mart, Target and Babies-R-Us.
    Anonymous

• I know you can reg on line at Babies R Us, not sure about Walmart and Target but you should go into the store it's so much fun. And try and register at a couple different stores to give your guest different price ranges. Babies R Us tends to be a little more expensive, Target is always fair and Walmart is super cheap.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009