any movement?

okay i'm about 17 weeks and i've heard that when you feel the baby move its like butterflys in your stomach and things lik that wel last nite i was lyin on my side and on the side i was laying on it felt...well like even somethin was lik bearly massaging my belly in the inside or lik something was moving in a circular motion is that the baby or wat the heck was going on? please and thanks...

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its more than likely your baby!
    17 weeks is about that time, though some people dont feel it until 20 or even as late as 23.
    I felt LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT movements almost didnt notice them and passed it off as gas, but the more I felt it the more I new it was my litle one. Im 29 weeks today, and still My kicks and elbows arent that strong, Im just lucky I guess though!
    He moves alot, but its nothing to freak out over!
    good luck mama
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• if you read the books they all tell u it depends on ur body type and if you have more than one child you kno what to feel for. It feels like water waves butterflies i felt my baby at 14 going on 15 and ...the best trick is to lay quiet in a room and relax after you eat and you should feel something...:)
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009