What's the most embarrasing thing that happen to you while pregnancy or while in labor?

OK so the nurse acted like this wasn't a big deal but I was mortified!

I went in for my OB check today and when I went to the bathroom to leave my urine sample I lost a HUGE chunk of my mucus plug RIGHT in the cup of urine!

I didn't want to stick my hand in there to retrieve it because...um...ewww so I had to go out and tell the nurse that there was a huge chunk of mucus in my urine sample!

I'm still embarassed just thinking about it!

What embarassing thing has happen to you while pregnant or in labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so funny, do you have labor pains? With my son while I was in labor I finally dozed off, didn't have the epidural yet and my ob and nurse tried to stick in an internal monitor on my son's head while I was sleeping. I thought I made it clear early on not to touch with that NO NO NO!!!! Naughty naughty!! Well they woke me up while they were doing it and I was so pissed I started kicking both legs to get it out and screaming at them!!! lol it was so funny every one knew not to mess with me after that one!!
    Anonymous

• When I was in labor with my first, I had to have diarrhea. I've read that can be normal for some women and that it's your body's way of cleaning things out. I already had my IV in and they were out of IV stands that had wheels. So, my husband had to hold the IV bad next to me while I had diarrhea. I was so embarrassed, but had been in labor for 8 hours and was exhausted by then.

With this pregnancy (my third) I fainted at the dr office at 7 weeks pregnant when they went to draw blood.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• omg to the bathroom/husband situation. so far nothing bad has happened to me yet. two weeks ago i sneezed and thought i had peed myself, but it turned out to be semen from my hubby earlier. i was mortified when it happened though
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I told them I didnt want anyone in between my legs at all and no mirror, I guess they thought I was being kill joy and when I woke up from a very short nap between contractions I saw a mirror and my mother between my legs :(
    I freaked out so bad and went into a contraction and I made a poopie right there in front of my mom, a nurse and MYSELF in the Effin Mirror, I cried my eyes out and I started SCREAMING at the nurse!
    I will NEVER go back to that hospital again, they should have respected my wishes, but NOOOO!!!!
    Anonymous

• when i was pushing i peed everywhere. lol. yeah it was embarassing, but i was so focused on just pushing and getting her out that i didn't even care.

and when i was pregnant, the uncontrollable gas was pretty embarassing. =] lol
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 6:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes I am having labor pains. Just kind of sitting here chillin to see if they are goig to do anything.
    Anonymous

• I peed once during sex... just a few drops but still. I cried so hard.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• staci...
    omg to the bathroom/husband situation. so far nothing bad has happened to me yet. two weeks ago i sneezed and thought i had peed myself, but it turned out to be semen from my hubby earlier. i was mortified when it happened though

OMG I think I'd rather pee myself!
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my son I had been out shopping and stepped off the edge of the sidewalk to make room for someone passing me. I ended up stepping funny and falling on my ass, I could have died of embarrassment, I was like 7 1/2 months and the woman was freaking out. I was fine, but I just wanted to run and hide!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• after my c-section, i had the worst gas and because they gave me a spinal i couldnt feel anything from the breasts down, i was passing gas like no other, and i was in the recovery room and my husband was laughing and there was a nurse in there and all she said was, you arent the only one...didnt help
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009