how can i make friends/the in law family

I cant take it no more for some reason everytime i make friends with one of my son father family or friend of the family they start having problems with that person and then they want me to stop being there friend i have no friends and they ever did anything to me so what should i do ( btw the problem is his 1st birthday coming and i wanna invite my friends to the party n they dont want me too )

TeenMom711

Asked by TeenMom711 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a hard time understanding your question.
    My question to you, why not make friends outside of the family, so there are no problems?
    Why are you allowing them to dictate who your friends are?
    When they start tell you who your friends can or can not be, smile , nod and let it go in one ear and out the other.
    You're a mother now and you need to grow a backbone or you're going to get run over by everyone in the world.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009