who wakes up refreshed?

does anyone actually wake up feeling refreshed and AWAKE? because every single morning i wake up im extremely groggy and it takes me at LEAST an hour to feel fully awake. what's my problem?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 6:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Health

• do you use caffeine? drink enough water? get enough/too much sleep?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i very rarely drink caffeine. i drink water all day every day. it seems like no matter how much or how little sleep i get i still feel groggy in the morning though.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 6:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• <<<<<
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i wonder what it could be then, insufficient vitamins in your body maybe?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• awake...alert... at 630 am nope lol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 6:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• are you eating close to bed?

what foods are you eating? Food that is hard on digestion will make you feel that way. This tends to be high fat foods..like meat.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I feel this way too. I am so tired in the morning, even if I have slept for 8 hours. I don't get it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah I have the same problem I went with out coffee for a week just to see if that would help, what was I thinking to try to give coffee up.My hubby says I need to be excited and its a choice to be happy in the morning but yeah ...I would love to be full of energy but I just dont have any when I first wake up.I would say eat pretty good not a much of junk.
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009