does anyone have any quick hamburger meat recipes that i can make?

Im trying to find something to make for dinner for 3 ppl. and all i have is hamburger meat in my fridge. I need something quick. and i dont have alot of things to go with it. i have already made meatloaf, tacos,and hamburger helper stuff and im sick of it!!!

please help!

2momsandsuave

Asked by 2momsandsuave at 6:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Goulash, maybe? What else do you have?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am litterally out of everything! im waiting on my check which i hope comes tomorrow. but i have onions and some spices. i have lots of rice and potatoes. what is goulash?
    2momsandsuave

Answer by 2momsandsuave at 6:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Do you have any oriental noodles. like romen noodles.or frozen vegies?i have an awesome recipie for that!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have some macaroni noodles and some spagetti noodles and i have some frozen peas too. no asian noodles though.
    2momsandsuave

Answer by 2momsandsuave at 7:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Goulash is like a pasta dish. Hmmm rice.

http://www.recipezaar.com/Poverty-Meal-27520 ---you could substitute rice for the macaroni.

http://www.recipezaar.com/Hamburger-Hash-27697 ---This one is super easy, only five ingredients. Hamburger, potatoes, onions, salt and pepper.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I like the impossibly easy cheeseburger pie from bisquick. . . do you have cheese and bisquick?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would make hamburger suprises and it's something the kids can help with too..

you just add your favorite veggies, carrots potatoes onions etc in aluminum foil get a sharpie and write everyones name on the outside cut a few little vent slits throw them on the grill and bam a quick easy dinner that is really good
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• macaroni beef.. all it takes is a box of macaroni and cheese with a can of tomatoes and your hamburger meat.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Fry hamburger with a diced onion. Drain. Add a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Add a little italian dressing, soy, and woreshire sauce (very little), and some garlic. You can even add a little ketchup too. If you got it. Let it simmer for just a few minutes. Dumb over egg noodles or rice. Sprinkle with grated parmasean cheese (not the can crap). My family eats this at least once a week.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Something we always made when all we had was chop meat and just wanted a quickie, yet tasty, meal was a mixture we came up with.
    We browned the chop meat, drained it, and set it aside.
    In the same pan we browned chopped potatoes (we like thin wedgies) and cut onions. We add seasonings at the same time. Sometimes we will use Mrs. Dash and other times we would use Italian seasonings (oregano, basil, and garlic powder).
    Once those were cooked and soft we would put the cooked chop meat back in with a can of drained mushrooms, heat it all the way through, stir well, and there's supper!
    Many times we cooked corn on the side.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2009