• In the Spotlight:

I just went sunless tanning, but I had planned on going for my jog afterwards. Is sweating going to ruin it?

This is my first time sunless tanning and the girl that works at the place told me to wait 6-8 hours to shower. I didn't consider that I had planned on running until I got home. I am participating in my first 5k on Saturday, I want to be sure I'm ready, so I don't want to skip today. Please help, should I just wait a couple of hours, or will it be okay if I take a small towel with me, or do I have to face the fact that I just can't go for my run?

Jessica517

Asked by Jessica517 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Like spray tanning? Or Tanning bed tanning?
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Spray tanning
    Jessica517

Answer by Jessica517 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I wouldnt risk it...I mean do you really want to look all streaky? If you REALLY want to run maybe you should make it a night run....
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• DO NOT RUN! The sweat will streak you! I did the same thing after my spray tan and i had streak all over, very disgusting looking and you will have to deal with looking like that for about two weeks
    Konstance

Answer by Konstance at 9:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Jess, a spray tan is just liquid until it seeps into your pores and dries. When they say no water, they mean ANY kind of water, even sweat.
    armywife_mommy4

Answer by armywife_mommy4 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't also make sure to shower before you go or you will be blotchy..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009