what do you do when there seems to be a troll in your group and you are worried that she will do something hurtful to the group or someone in it?

I belong to a group that I am sure the woman is a troll since she her children that she post about do not match the ages of the children on her profile page and she doesn't belong to any other similar group nor do her friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well you can report her to the admin and let them know she could be a fake or a male pretending to be a mom. Idk just report her i guess goodluck
    Anonymous

• thats what I did, at first I didn't know report abuse was for reporting suspitious looking but not yet abusive posts. the administrator checked the profile and decided to delete the person from the group. thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009