If your hair is curly

do you straighten it and if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes
    just depends on the look im going for
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sometimes
    just depends on the look im going for

Me too
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My hair was pin needle straght until I screwed with it and got a perm in the 10 grade, never been stright again :(
    Now its either spending a hour making it stright or just throwing it up in a pony, Im lazy, need I say more LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yep..i put a relaxer in mine..and that didnt even take out all the curl..my hair is TIGHTLY wound curls..like on a doll and its annoying..i like change. but its hard to comb and deal with so having it straighter helps
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Mostly I wear it curly. I can straighten it, but then 10 minutes outside in the humidity and it's curly again.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 7:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I straighten it occasionally when I'm in the mood for something different, but only in the winter. I don't bother during the summer because of the humidity.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes but the curls aren't kinky so they sort of pull out by the end of the day with a ponytail and are easily straightened. Sometimes the curls look funny if I don't make an effort to really scrunch it up so I just make is straight.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My hair is wavy, moreso since I had my daughter last December. It's pretty short, so if I don't straighten it I wear it up in pigtails. I can't stand the look of it down and unstraightened, ackkk.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• never straighten it,I love my waves!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I straighten my hair when I need to have a quick hair do for a few days. It takes about 30 min to blow and straighten my hair. For 3 days I can have a quick 5-7 min shower in the morning and then run out the door.
    When it's curly it needs to be washed every day. Otherwise I look like a raggidy muffin head.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009