your kids father says "how can I be a dad, if I hate the mother"

and tells you he is in no way taking responsiblity for this baby and I can go screw myself...
how should I react to that?
He doenst want anything to do with his son (apperently because of me) and we have been together for two years, HAPPY!
now Im knocked up and he wants nothing to do with me.....
should I be upset?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm ya.
    i dont see why you should ask if you should be . id be pissed
    leave him if he doesnt want you and the baby now then your better off
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How pathetic that he would abandon his own kids because he doesn't get along with their mother. But if that's how he is do you really want him around your kids filling their minds with poison about you? Take his ass to court for child support and then leave him in your dust.
    JerbysMom

Answer by JerbysMom at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• he's a male and he's being an ass in the long run he's hurting himself and his child. It is hard on you right now but you have to be strong for you and your child and know that if he has an attitude like that you are better off without him.
    2 years is a long time to be together but a shitty attitude and hateful environment is not good for your child.
    Take care of you and your child let your so called other half fend for himself.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 7:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Now, all you have to do is tell him ,you hope he have a nice life and future,tell him you don't feel bad and everything is going to be okay,but, don't tell him until you have your child support appointment set up. Its better he leave now,then keep coming and going out of your childs life. My DD have a gorgeous 2 yrs. old DD,from the time she got pregnant,our pastor,the OB/GYN,and her sisters have tried to encourgaged her to tell the father,when,we asked her,don't your DD deserves to know her father,she say no,my DD will be better off without him,well,I pushed her and pushed her,when her DD was about 2months,she told him,he told me he would be a dad,and he had good job,we haven't seen him yet,my DD is finished college,work full time,has her own apt,and she was right,she is the best thing to my granddaughter. It will be hard,but you can make it.
    Anonymous