I dream of sex constantly. NEED HELP

is there something wrong when all I can think about its getting on me knees and giving a man oral sex.
I just want to soooo bad, and Im single and pregnant and no man wants me
:(
I juts want to be used as a cheep thrill, a fun bag, a one night wonder...Im not asking for a ring...
god, I need help.
who can I talk to about this before I make some stupid mistake or get myself raped or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• with that atititude I"m surprised your having trouble gettin' some....
    if your serious though
    I'd say its probly the hormones
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Definitely the hormones. No toys...? That might keep the edge off - you're probably just super horny. Definitely keep it in your head, though, and if you find yourself out looking for it you might consider talking to someone about it. I'm not an expert by ANY means. Do you have any close friends you can talk about it with? I'd be happy to do some research if you feel comfortable PMing me. I understand if you aren't though, anon. Best of luck!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009