Wedding ring upgrade

Ok when I got married I got an ok ring. Now two years later I would love an upgrade. Have you done this. I know we like to have no debt so I'm having a hard time with insisting :( I ok ring sometimes makes me feel sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a friend do that, traded it in for a bigger one. I mentioned it to my hubby he's like i hope you never want to do that, that's mean. Which I kinda agree. That first ring in the first symbol of your marriage and love. If I were to upgrade, I would def keep my old one and wear both. Maybe one on the other hand! That I think would be ok! Good luck deciding!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did a few years ago,finally got my diamond!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• what size dimond is average?
    Anonymous

• Wow, I've been wearing the same 10KG 1/2K diamond ring for the last five years. It's been my promise/engagement ring, and when we get married it will probably also be my wedding band.
    I don't think whining about it would get me an "upgrade"
    Must be nice.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I'm sorry 1/4ct diamonds, not 1/2
    Anonymous

• ...
    Why aren't you happy with the one you've got? Man, I just don't understand. Where I come from, women take what they're given as far as wedding jewelry goes. And they LOVE it, because it came from their husband.
    Anonymous

• Yep i love my ring because my hubby went all by himself and picked out the ring he wanted me to have. He picked the one he knew I would love to have on my finger. Is it the most beautifulest most expensive ring I would have picked no. But I love it and wouldn't ever want to part with it for an upgrade because these are the original diamonds he gave me. I think some people need a reality check.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I had 3 marriages and never had a ring. No one picked one I liked and I wanted other things worse than a ring (like a house or a car) then the kids came along. Upgrade if you can afford it and if it makes you feel that good bc once there are a dozen kids there will never be money for it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2009