Do u have....

eny advice that will help me and my bf get pregent????
We has sex almost a week ago, and he think that i am, and he want to keep trying until we know for sure...plz give me some advuce

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you should stop trying so hard to have a baby. the more and more you try your body picks up on it and you wont get pregnant. if you would calm down and just let it take its coarse you will get pregnant faster than you think. i was trying really hard and when i stopped trying before i realized i was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yes...i wanna day around feb my husband and i decided we wanted to try and have a baby. So, we went out and bought the ovulation kits and did it on the day it told us to and nothing. I ended up getting my cycle march 20..Well when that happened we decided then we were trying too hard and were stressing about getting pregnant that we thought we would just have fin with it. We also started going to the gym, took vitamins everyday, drank alot of water and green tea. Then, i got on here april 19 and asked if all the women thought i should take a test.. i just didnt want to because i felt i would get let down. I was in fact late for aprils cycle but only by like 4 days. April 20 i took a test. It came out Positive and i am now nearly 11 weeks. I truely believe that if you just stop trying you will get pregnant faster than if you were to worry and stress on trying to get pregnant. Gl luck sendin baby dust ur way!!
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Also try and figure out your cycle..about two weeks after your first day of your period is the average. Good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Why would your BF think you are pregnant one week after having sex? If you did conceive, the baby hasn't even implanted yet most likely. It takes 7-10 days after ovulating for implantation. My advice is to track your cycles and have sex 5 days surrounding your expected ovulation. have sex everyday starting 4 days before you are supposed to ovulate and continue until at least a day or two after you think you have ovulated. Sperm can live up to five days in a women with perfect conditions. Don't use lube, it ruins the pH balance of cerival fluid making it harder to conceive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009