Do u have an insulated bottle or food bag?

I have an insulated bottle bag that came with a diaper bag and fits 4 bottles. Its getting dirty, is it machine washable? If so, air dry or put in dryer? Also, what kind of insulated bottle bag do u have? Where did u buy it? How many bottles does it hold? I might buy a new one since we are traveling by car to san antonio. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a playtex "fridge to go" sucks though cause it only holds 2 bottles, but it stays cold really long.
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 7:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do, but I haven't used it yet. I will soon though when we travel, because by then dd will be completely on whole milk.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have one that I got in the diaper bag I got from the hospital. It's a Similac insulated bag. It holds two bottles but it really works. I think if you need to clean it, you just use a damp washcloth and wipe it down. I'm really not sure though. It seems to make sense to me.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't know if it's exactly what your looking for, but I designed and am now selling an insulated baby bottle bag/purse! I couldn't find something similar on the market so here it is! Check it out, currently they're only for 1 bottle, but I'm open to feedback.

my link (www.myaquabag.com)

FYI, most of these bags that are already on the market (like the Similac bag mentioned) are either made of nylon or something with some kind of plastic coating, so if you want to wash yours either do it by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water and air dry.
    aquabagmom

Answer by aquabagmom at 3:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2009