I want to be used as a cheep thrill, I NEED HELP~

is there something wrong when all I can think about its getting on me knees and giving a man oral sex.
I just want to soooo bad, and Im single and pregnant and no man wants me
:(
I juts want to be used as a cheep thrill, a fun bag, a one night wonder...Im not asking for a ring...
god, I need help.
who can I talk to about this before I make some stupid mistake or get myself raped or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• What are you running away from?There's something that's bothering you and you are using this oral sex thing as a distraction to stop thinking about it.If you do it,you'll still have to think about what's bothering you and more.You might end up with a sexual disease in your mouth or worst.Do you feel unattractive being pregnant is that what's bothering you?I think you should talk out what's bothering you on here and get some support because your unborn child needs you.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 8:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Im not sure that Im running away from anything?
    I dont know if there is an under lying issue or Im just under sexed or lonely-
    I have no clue, Im used to being wanted by men, and loved turing them down and making them look a fool, now Im pregnant, my boyfriend of 3 years left me when he found out he knocked me up and all I can think about is getting laid because Im SOO horny.
    I want to talk to someone about it, you know controlling my sex drive but Im scared and feel ashamed-
    I dont even normally like giving oral sex, now thats all I want to do to a man, i dont even need to get laid, I just want to make some lucky mans day.... I dont know whats wrong with me.
    Anonymous

• Honey, get a vibrator and a psychiatrist. You've got some underlying issues. Sounds to me like you don't respect yourself, and it is probably because the father of your child didn't respect you...and possibly other men in your life as well. They made you feel worthless and now you are believing it, believing that all you deserve is to be used and dumped. Find you a good man that will treat you right. If you go out and just find someone who wants to use you then you'll make this even worse on yourself.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Thats normal actually. You should find a man that will not treat you like that though, you will like it a lot more becaus he will probably please you with his mouth back =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• wow, talk to your dr about those hormones going crazy. Keep in mind oral sex is NOT SAFE SEX. You don't want to pass on an STD to your child so eat a hotdog and suck on it or a banana and leave the Mr Not So Rights alone for now. Please be safe.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would be very interested to know how old you are and what your growing up years were like. Based just on what you have said here, I think you are looking to be appreciated in some form by any man who will appreciate you, no matter how badly you have to demean yourself to gain his appreciation. The thing is that no matter what you do, it will never satisfy the inner longing that you have. I think you have always attracted men by using your body, and now that you feel your body is no longer attractive, you are grasping at the only thing you know of that might attract some men. I find that very sad, because you are very likely someone who has a great personality and many talents, which should be the attributes that attract a man who is worth having. Anyone who only wants you for your body or for your services is not worth having. Learn to love yourself for who you are, and then you will attract the right kind of men.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Im 21
    Anonymous

• Please respect yourself do you really want to be a cheap thrill?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It's very normal and no there is nothing wrong with you. Your hormones are on super high right now because of the baby. What you are needing is some deep sexual satisfaction and if you don't have a bf or a dh your going to have to find a way to take care of yourself. So go masturbate, view some porn and get it out of your system. And safe sex is so much more important while pregnant so please keep that in mind. If you happen to have a oral fetish, stock up on popsicles, suckers and things like that. It will help with those cravings.
    If you anyone to talk to, I'm fairly open minded.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2009