HORRIFIED!

I just read a news article about this poor woman whose husband actually HIRED some guy on CRAIGSLIST to RAPE his own wife!! Apparently, he had this fantasy about his wife being raped at knife point while he WATCHED!

The poor woman had NO idea her husband had arranged it before the rape (she was raped - in her own bed, at knife point, while he was there, and her kids were in the house). She found out her husband was involved later.

That poor woman! To me (a person who has been sexually assaulted and raped), this would be like being raped twice - once by the rapist and, in a lot of ways even worse, once by her husband!

Do you all agree, it would be like being raped twice, and, heaven forbid, if this were you, which do you think would be the worst of it?

Here's a link to this poor woman's story -
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20090604/US.Craigslist.Wife.Raped/

sailorwifenmom

Asked by sailorwifenmom at 8:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What kind of a husband would F-in do that?! Really, how much sicker can people get?
    Anonymous

• Wow.. just wow.. Its terrible all around. Her husband is SICK SICK SICK!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Id go to jail for murder if i found out my hubby did that..hands down! thats rediculous..people are getting worse as time goes along..craigslist has some odd ones on it anyway!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• People don't just snap and become a different person. I'm sure her husband was rather sick in other areas.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That is horrible. Can he be charged with anything? It's hard to say what I would do in that position (something I am sure the experience would provide prospective), but I would press charges on my DH if I found out he was involved with that. Yuck.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh my freaking gawd. That is just sick. I mean you are right its like she was raped twice and one was by someone she trust.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That poor woman. I agree it was like being raped twice. I'm sure the most painful one was the betrayal of her husband. Though maybe not, she could have started to become immune to him.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That is horrible. I honestly think that craiglist should be taken down and banned by the government. They allow prostitues to advertise on there, some are traps to catch people but some are real prostitues posting their services. I can't tell you the amount of times I"ve gone on there just to report these pages because it makes me sick and they are right there posting again the next day. I've heard way too many horror stories come from craigslist, this one tops them all. Her husband is a sick person and so is the bastard who agreed to do something like this.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• First of all, I hope this piece of shit gets a ton of jail time, and I hope Bubba makes him his bitch! Maybe then he will know what he put his wife through and how it feels to be raped!
    Second, I hope they get the guy who actually raped her. He needs to be arrested and his privates put in a blender.

Poor woman! I hope she get the support and help she needs to get through this! As well as a shark of a divorce lawyer. I would also sue Craigs List - they need to be more careful about what type of "ad" they allow on their site!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well a guy like that gives the pro choice people a good argument.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009