how was your day?

mine was a little (ok more than a little) suckish today. lol. i woke up planning on taking my son to his speech therapy. put my left contact in and went to put the right one in and noticed that it had a very large tear in it. it was my last pair (not that i realised it). hubby was at work so i started calling around to see if i could get an appointment for an exam and couldn't get one until saturday. my head hurts because i have my left contact in and a really really old one (my vision is blurry while wearing it) in my right eye. :( but hubby should be home any minute and maybe i will take a hot bubble bath and relax. hope your day was better! :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My day was very boring. I went to school and I came home and played a video game almost all day because I'm sick and its raining and my SO is busy =(.

Here's a tip, when you go for your contacts get a pair of glasses too just in case. I personally don't and wont ever wear contacts, I prefer glasses, they are less of pain lol. =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009