My mother is 45- and she said when she was in high school NO ONE had sex with the exception of NATURAL red heads?

is that just crazy
or is that actually true?
because my dad says the same thing and one went to high school in Arizona and the other in New Jersey...
Back in the mid-late 70's did high school teens have sex, is it really that diff from today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My guess is they jsut didnt talk about it as much, but im only 25 so...
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 8:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• OMG, this is hilarious. Ah, it must be nice to be young... have you heard of the sexual revolution? Well that lasted into the 70's before AIDS became an issue. Your parents are lying and probably getting a big kick out of it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ummm, my mother, grandma, and aunts are all red heads, I'll be sure to ask next time I see them....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• lol this is funny..
    meathere1121

Answer by meathere1121 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yeah right
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• haha I highly doubt it...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That is ridiculous! My mother is 47- not a red head and there was a WHOLE lot of sex going on when she was in school.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Your mom is 45,how old are you, your mom was probabaly wishing hard for sex,oh ,,I don't have red hair,and I had 2 babies in the 70s, and,I was in high school and married,yeah the blondes,brunettes,and others were having sex but,hid in the barn and was sent away to boarding school ,when they got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Haha, my mother is a redhead and she had me when she was 17. Hmm.... and it was the late 70's. Something to ponder....
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• She must have hated some redhead in her school . . . probably slept with her boyfriend or something . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009