what is a go schedule for a thirteen month old child

my son is thirteen months and just getting on a good schedule for me

kim61629

Asked by kim61629 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son, also 13 m/o, isnt really on a schedule yet, but on a pretty good and predictable routine. he still takes 2 naps a day, but depending on when he wakes up sometimes he takes just 1 nap. he's usually in bed by 9pm. upon waking I make him breakfast and eat with him, he plays for a good while then make him lunch. he usually takes a nap after lunch. when he's up from the nap he has a snack and plays, and he if he isnt ready for another nap he has dinner, then a bath, story/song and bed!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• my son is 13 months old too. I believe in having a schedule for a child this young so that they can predict what's next. I think this makes him less stressed and happier. He goes to be at 8pm and sleeps until 7am. He eats breakfast then goes back to bed at 9am until 11am. At noon, he eats lunch and is back to bed at 1pm. He usually wakes at 3pm and is up until bedtime. I know that someday this will change but for now it's working out well. There is never a fuss or crying when I put him in the crib (I'm lucky). Good luck. (-:
    caroline123

Answer by caroline123 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009