I am just so angry right now

everything is ticking me off. People keep calling. My husband just ran off with the carseat I cant get ahold of him and I wanted to go somewhere. I am stuck in the house and my son wont leave the tv alone! Sorry I just wanted to vent!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Walk or take the bus until you can get the carseat.
    Anonymous

• I live in the middle of no where oklahoma. Thanks for the advice tho.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i feel for you....i have those day too
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• everyone has bad days Im sorry things will be better 2morrow!!!!
    ddang

Answer by ddang at 10:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Hugs! Sounds like 'one of those days'.... My Grandma used to say this to me when I had bad days "Honey, this too shall pass". Grandma is gone now, but now when I have bad days I swear I can hear her whisper that in my ear.
    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I've had those days too and I do feel for ya. Last week I needed to get to the school for awards ceremony and had 3 vehicles here in my yard and couldn't use even one of them... it rained and one was stuck (parked in the grass instead of the drive), one had a dead battery (don't cha love it when the kids leave the lights on?), and the other one was sitting there able to run but hubby had keys in his pocket over an hour drive away... I always kept a car seat in all vehicles for this very reason... I'm sorry you had such a rotten day. Tomorrow will be better hopefully :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009