hi im shay and i just joined cafemom. there is so much on here to do, i do not know where to begin. what is the best first thing to do once you join cafemom?

i get confused, so many diffirent ways to go on here. lol i dont what to do everything at one time. i like to take my time. im a one step at a time kind of person. so i just what to do one thing at a time and take my time with that before i jump into anything else. iv just joined, haev not done anything but joined the newcomers club. i have not even fixed my profile page yet. so i need help, please.lol shay.

shayann1

Asked by shayann1 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Welcome you could start by visiting this link http://www.cafemom.com/about/getting_started.php

Anonymous

• Or.....you could just hang out in this place here and answer questions about leaky vaginas and "am I a bad mom becuase I___?" Questions. They are quite amusing!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Go search for groups associated with your hobbies, kids ages, and marital needs.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well, do you want a good or bad first impression? good first impressions you will find over in the groups and journals. For a bad first impression, just peruse some of the questions.. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009