i need a good, safe preschool in gresham oregon. prefer near 181st and powell. does anyone know of one?

dani263

Asked by dani263 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my daughter went to kindercare on 172nd and powell and she loved it the center director , carrie gobble is awesome and the teachers , cristie and gerry are awesome too! i also tour this place on stark and 146??? i think i can hunt down the info if you are interested :) smy
    amyechowyatt

Answer by amyechowyatt at 11:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My daughter went to Tree of Knowledge on Stark in Troutdale for 2 years and loved it. All the teachers are great, the price is good. My daughter learned so much, and was very happy, which made this Mom happy. Great Preschool!
    MoparMom

Answer by MoparMom at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009