Who else thinks "could I be pregnant?" Questions are annoying!

JMO There is always someone around here asking it! "My cycle is a 32 day cycle and my bc is weaker on tuesdays and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on friday, I think I ovulate every two weeks....do you think I'm pregnant?" Come on! If you have unprotected sex, you can get prego. WOW! How are we supposed to know! How are we supposed to answer that. I know it's driving you nuts but obviously if a baby shows up you might have been prego! TEE HE! Here pee on the keyboard and see if a plus or minus sign shows up! Geez! Just feel like bitching. Okay I'm over it.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Steff do you think I could be pregnant? I had sex last night and we didn't use a condom...oh wait..I forgot I had a hysto 6 years ago..oops..carry on..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Quit looking at the pg section then cause really i haven't seen one intil you posted this..
    And everyone has the right to post anything in here anyway so get off your high horse about the pg questions.
    Anonymous

• It does get old. And I wonder why so many women just aren't aware of their bodies. I know when I am pregnant, even before I test. I have been right all three times. But, like PP said, they have the right to ask whatever questions they like, even if they are stupid and pointless.
    Anonymous

• if u dont like what people have to say why dont u just goto the next question, its not like you have to answer every question....... now that i got that off my chest i might think im prego i had sex 2 weeks ago ,,,, oh im sorry that for the a new question
    Anonymous

• the obvious answer is "take a pregnancy test" but sometimes the poster might just want to read second opinions/words of reassurance so they can calm down before taking the test, whether or not they want the result to be positive!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• m
    Anonymous

• i agree...they do get very old. I like how u can choose certain sections to look through on here, i jsut wish you could choose which ones to skip over as well!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009