Does your SO ask you about this website?

LOL my SO has started asking me about this site, and what i do on it because im constantly reading questions and talking to the computer!!! he thinks its funny, but now he wants to ask his own questions and see who answers...any one elses SO doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband has suggested questions. Like when something is wrong with our son or when I think I'm a crappy mom he says "See what the ladies on CM think. I bet you're not the only one" and he's right! You guys are awesome when it comes to reassurance and encouragement!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh, I've asked some of my SO's questions, and the answers were hysterical. I highly recommend it!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL no but he takes a peek once in a while.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• nah he is busy trucking
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Man there are some moms on here that get really mad if you let your dh on here...I remember in chat once someones dh got on chat and was asking questions (tasteful and he didn't hide the fact that it was him) and the admin booted him for being a man lol.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yes he does ask he asks what other idiots are tring to start bull shat drama ?
    i tell him about it he laughs at it . so do i
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My Hubby has even talked on the phone with some of my cafemom friends! He thinks some of my friends on here are hilarious!
    luvedward

Answer by luvedward at 3:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2009